Thursday, July 4, 2024

Feeling confused and hopeless about the journey

33F we all read so many things.. like make a lifestyle change, but weight loss comes from a calorie deficit.

For me, I can't count calories for the rest of my life. How do I make a deficit a lifestyle otherwise?

I know I could eat much cleaner, but I don't eat excessively. I already eat under 2k calories a day. I doI lost weight previously by using slim fast but that was a huge calorie deficit and I gained it back.

I don't drink soda or coffee. Just green tea. I can look at a bagel and gain weight. It's so frustrating.

I know my medication doesnt help or even prevents weight loss (Zoloft).

Where would you start? I also tried Noom, using My Fit Pal, Cardio apps, Pilates challenges. The weight just increases.

Oh, right, I am 205lb and 5'3. ADHD 🙃

Tia ❤️

submitted by /u/ladysmithgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iayMhXb

No comments:

Post a Comment