Sunday, July 14, 2024

If you had one month off work to lose weight and build habits for the future…

I’m currently in grad school and have 1 month off work, no school, no responsibilities. I want to lose as much weight as possible and set myself up for the future school year.

Right now I am: - walking 2-3 miles a day, slowly increasing incline - lifting 4x a week (push, pull, legs) - tracking calories - on prescribed weight loss meds - going to PT - cooking as much as I can at home and tracking with Cronometer

Anything else that you guys would suggest I do to make the most of this time? Gained about 40 lbs during the last school year (5ft 6, 140>180 and no GW 150).

Cheers and thank you!

submitted by /u/HalfLegend
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9SaUNpf

No comments:

Post a Comment