Monday, July 1, 2024

Need advice to encourage and help fiancé.

My Fiancé (23F) is the love of my life and want to do everything I can to assist her in every aspect of life. She is around 390lbs is currently finding it incredibly difficult to do almost 90% of all everyday tasks. She is miserable in this sense as she cannot work, she can hardly move around without being exhausted or in actual pain. She is having issues doing very basic, but crucial, hygiene related things. She also struggles with other issues regarding mental health that impact her ability to do these things when they all compound on one another. Recently she has been getting physically ill with most food. I'm sure it has a-lot to do with the quality of food we consume, but it is difficult to find things that will help her in weight loss, not make her sick, and not break the bank. We have called and called and called her PCP and GI doctors for referrals and appts respectively, however one GI we were referred to from the ER will not be able to get her in until Sept. The GI her PCP has referred us to only has a "Leave a message for callback" option when calling to make an appointment and they have not called back after several attempts. Its a cycle of she eats> she gets sick > doesn't feel good physically > can't move around because of not feeling well on top of difficulty in general for her > feels okay enough to eat > repeat. I have not attempted weight loss before as I have generally stayed around a healthy weight for myself my entire life, so I do not know how to help her to break this cycle. It hurts me to no end to see her struggle with this every single day and not know what to do to help her. She wants this too, we just don't know how to break that cycle and how/where to start any of this. Any help is appreciated and if this is the wrong subreddit I am so sorry, if you could refer me to the correct one that would be perfect. Thank you.

submitted by /u/xKujox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1dt63cw/need_advice_to_encourage_and_help_fiancé/

No comments:

Post a Comment