Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Maintenance/weight fluctuation.

I know it’s normal for your weight to fluctuate throughout the date, but I’m so frustrated! I reached my goal weight, but I feel like I’m struggling with the maintenance part. When I was cutting, I ate about 1500-1700 calories/day. Now that I’m trying to maintain I’ve upped that to 2000. Nothing else has changed. My exercise routine is the same and I’m tracking everything I eat with My Fitness Pal (which is how I successfully lost weight in the first place). If I indulge in a meal I make sure I balance that out with the other meals.

Between Sunday and today this week I gained 6lbs which was really hard to see. I know about salt and water retention and bloating and I know that when women are on their period or close to having theirs, that can add a few more pounds. So I do know all of this. I’ve read all of this. And full transparency I’m currently dealing with all those things that already mentioned above.

What I’m looking for I think, is reassurance and firsthand personal experience. I know the facts, but I think it would just help to hear from others what they do or how they try to think so they don’t obsess over it. I don’t want this weight loss journey to be unhealthy for me. Thoughts? Feelings? Anyone just want to say “me too!” because I’m just really frustrated right now. 😭

submitted by /u/fenwayfan4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HcCebGW

No comments:

Post a Comment