Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Loose skin

Is there ways without surgery to tighten the loose skin ? Non invasion options ? I know muscle can hide it , but the areas that are the worse aren't managle by muses ,

Inner thighs & lower stomach .

I genuinely cannot keep up with the weight loss journey because of it , I am not happy being big but I am not happy being small and loose. I just want to find alternatives to tighten it or lessen the appearance

I am 4"11 sitting at 147lbs lost about 13 lbs aiming to loose 30 more .

I am female.

Also if anyone knows how to help or limited the skin pigmentations , I swear since I got bigger my entire skin has shifted in ways I didn't think was possible , I gained 25 lbs after listing 10-15

Genuinely need advice . It's really affecting me and my eating disorder /body dismorphia

submitted by /u/sweetescape105
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hxD1RXw

No comments:

Post a Comment