Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Any other Food Service Workers?

Look…I’m struggling. I started this journey in February of this year, started getting serious about counting and exercise around March. I’ve so far lost 30 lbs and it shed FAST. It was easy, I was motivated, I was unlearning bad habits and overcoming a lot of ED mindset. Then, we had to move and it set me back a ton. I’ve got the ball rolling again but I’m reminded now that it’s that time of month again that the food noise and the cravings are relentless. What makes this worse is that I work in a grocery store and get a very good discount. The break room always has snacks and the past week I’ve broken down every time and gone over my calories by a LOT. My question is: Are there any other food service workers/ grocery store workers in this sub? How do y’all fight it? I know the second half of weight loss is usually harder for a multitude of reasons but I’m mostly struggling to stay motivated to hit my goal weight and not just maintain. I’ve already been maintaining for a month (intentionally) and I’m just over it!

submitted by /u/bigheadsoftlips
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/al9H0FD

No comments:

Post a Comment