Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Need help with daily calorie intake.

Hi everyone. I have a question.
Last year January I started my weight loss journey. I weighed at 115kg at 163cm height. I decided to eat very little food daily (around 600-800) calories a day and had a cheat day on saturday. I lose alot of weight and weigh 78kg current to this post. Anyways I started to lift weights and run daily 6x times a week equating to training 12x times a week. I eat roughly 1k-1.1k calories a day but sometimes feel very hungry at night. I decided to put my stats into a TDEE calculator and my results were, 2,365 calories are my maintenance and for 0,5kg weight loss per week i should eat 1,865 per day.
My fear is after eating 1000 calories per day and increasing it to even 1.5k per day i will gain weight. Can anyone advice me on what to do. I am generally concerned for what I am going to do. Even though i have lost weight it has my impacted my food relationship heavily.
(Note I am currently 78kg and want to get to 70kg) Thank you all.

submitted by /u/Lemnos01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/avDMiuF

No comments:

Post a Comment