Monday, July 8, 2024

Frustrated with weight loss with a badly sprained ankle

I am feeling absolutely stuck at the moment and would love some suggestions. I'm F 5’5 240 lbs. I have always been a little on the bigger side and played sport (rugby) for 9 years, but the last couple years really got out of control weight-wise. I felt motivated to get back on track and started taking alli & trying to eat more cleanly. I've been tracking with MyFitness Pal with a goal of 1300 calories a day. Usually I am able to meet that goal. I had been walking more, doing Solidcore classes once a week, playing weekly kickball, going to the gym! I hadn't seen much of a weight drop, but I was feeling happier.

However, a couple weeks ago I had a tumble on a hike and badly injured my ankle. Consequently, I'm on crutches for another 3 weeks and I feel very isolated and frustrated. It also makes food and alcohol more tempting as my lifestyle changed very quickly and I honestly do just feel sad and lonely in a way that is hard to explain to friends.

Any suggestions on how to kick the weight loss back into gear and maybe feel a little happier?

Thanks so much

submitted by /u/Charming-Aspect-3466
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iEmXV9u

No comments:

Post a Comment