Thursday, July 4, 2024

Struggling with bingeing after weight loss

Over the past year I have successfully lost around 50lbs after dealing with binge eating disorder and just a horrible relationship with food for a very long time. I definitely struggled to contain the binge urges during the beginning, but from january of this year up until last month I had been doing extremely well and was completely binge-free. However, as I am now getting close to my goal weight and am getting more comfortable with body, I have found myself less motivated to stick to my “healthy lifestyle” and have felt the urges to binge coming back. During the past month or so there have been a few instances where I had a small binge, but they weren’t horrible and I was always able to get back on track the next day. For some reason though, earlier this week I had a binge and I have not been able to get myself back on track, and instead have been binging almost every day since. I am trying so hard to resist the urges because I always hate how I feel afterwards, and this was my exact behavior before my weight loss journey and I do not want to ruin my progress, but it is just so hard. Does anyone have any advice?

submitted by /u/anonymous5406
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7NoaPRU

No comments:

Post a Comment