Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Every night I tell myself I want to stop binging and start losing weight and every day I give in to the compulsion of overeating. How to stop the cycle?

I've been on weight loss journeys before and thoroughly enjoyed it. But now I have been eating whatever I want, whenever I want, for about two months at least. I feel stuck. I'm sick of feeling like crap and being insecure in my body. Yet somehow I can't seem to take the first step. I've done it before but for some reason it is so difficult right now.

I honestly think I need to give up sweets and chips for a lifetime because I can never keep a balance. I start out good and then I keep adding more sweets to my diet until I need a bigger fix to get through the day. I don't enjoy it but I feel like I need it. Does anyone understand and can help me?

submitted by /u/Poodlepotato
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/s2gaCr4

No comments:

Post a Comment