Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Have there been any studies on the psychological effects of junk food in children?

I ask this as a former fat kid and now fat adult. It's been so hard for me to lose weight, and I've heard a lot about how eating junk food as a kid can cause a lot of issues later on when trying to get better eating habits.

I guess my real question here is this: Is there anyone here that's been able to sustain their weight loss as an adult even if you had really bad habits as a kid?

My entire family is fat. Myself and my two brothers were basically given junk food every night instead of real meals, and I'm paying the price today. It's like regardless of how long I stick to a CICO diet, I can never shake those habits. It's incredibly discouraging and always has been.

submitted by /u/St0rytime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/d0L9SXr

No comments:

Post a Comment