Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Coworker Calling my CICO Starvation?

So, I’m down 17lbs so far from CICO and IF. I worked hard researching how calories work, learning how many calories it takes to burn 1 pound and so on. I never boast about my weight loss because my coworker is around the same size as I was and doesn’t want to work hard to lose weight, so I’m trying not to rub anything in. Today, I asked about cookies brought in and if they were good, laughing that if they were really good I’d take the calories hit. She said, “Ugh, I could never starve myself like you do, it’s so unhealthy”. I tried to tell her eating 3000 calories is unhealthy and what makes a person gain weight over time, and that we’re supposed to be eating less, it’s not starvation just not overeating anymore. Is this unsupportive jealousy or is CICO actually unhealthy starvation??

submitted by /u/Holykickapoo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R0MOLF

No comments:

Post a Comment