Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Can I just say how AMAZING the Ring Fit Adventure is for Nintendo Switch?!

So like most people it's a new year and a new opportunity to get back on the wagon right?! I was doing really good up until my son was born just over a year ago and I realized I put on about 25 lbs after falling off the wagon. Super happy I caught myself.

Now to the most enjoyable weight loss tool ever! The Ring Fit Adventure! I bought this for me and my wife for Christmas for a couple reasons. We have 4 kids under 5 and my wife absolutely hates doing workouts while trying to keep track of the kids and so I thought of this because anytime we turn on the switch they become mesmerized and love watching us play games. Secondly because I am NOT a morning person, I absolutely hated getting up at 6am sometimes earlier to be able to hit the gym before work because after work was simply out of the question with needing to get home to help out with the kids after work.

So I bought the Ring Fit Adventure for us for Christmas and This has to be one of the absolute funnest workout tools I have ever used! I will outline a couple bullet points as to why this thing is amazing!

  • If you have bad joints this is fantastic for getting a cardio workout, I have really really bad knees and being overweight and trying to even walk on a treadmill or go for long walks always does a number on my knees really bad, The RFA (Ring Fit Adventure) has you lightly jog in place which for some reason hasn't been nearly as hard on my knees, it also has a silent option which lets to just kinda move your feet up and down instead of jogging if needed.

  • Story mode: So this is an absolute blast! You level up you learn new "Moves" (Exercises) you fight bad guys with your exercises you jog in place to move through the level you colect coins and ingredients to make smoothies in game to regain health and you can purchase new "Gear" that lets you upgrade your person to do more dmg. Essentially it's a complete RPG game that does an unreal job at incorporating Exercise into it.

  • Everything is Calisthenics: There is no buying weights there is no crazy hard exercises that make you afraid you will hurt yourself, you can choose which exercises you want to put into your option of moves to choose from when fighting monsters, it's extremely tailored to help people do what's best for them. It has Arm,Leg,Core,Yoga workouts, and every variation of things you could imagine to help you find an exercise that will work for you.

  • It has an extremely diverse difficulty system, the Difficulty system has such a massive range that even for the most out of shape people it's friendly, I believe you can start out as low as you want (I started out at 10) and it goes all the way up to 24. With the increase in difficulty your person does less dmg with each repetition so it adds reps you do and can increase the speed at which you have to do them to simulate more of a HiiT style workout.

  • Some of the biggest pros for me personally as a parent. I can do this at night after the kids have gone to bed! It is quiet enough it doesn't wake up my kids, I don't have to kill myself to try and wake up early in the morning which can be extremely difficult since I am often up late at night studying to try and finish my degree. I CAN ENJOY A WORKOUT FROM THE COMFORT OF MY OWN HOME!!! I hate and by hate I mean I absolutely despise workout videos so this is the first time I have ever enjoyed working out from home. I don't feel like I have already screwed up if I miss a morning workout, it's flexible to when I want to do it so some mornings I am able to get up before work and workout, other days I am running behind and I can still do it in the evenings after the kids have gone to bed without feeling stressed out that I missed a workout.

I seriously can't recommend this enough if you are searching for something to switch up your workout routine and find something that makes working out FUN AND ENJOYABLE! It's been a lifesaver for me! There have been nights I have had to limit myself so that I make sure I study for school instead of just working out. If you have any doubts about it just go to youtube and look up professional trainers opinions on the Ring Fit I haven't seen one bad review for it yet from trainers.

submitted by /u/BuzzTheToy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39US1xA

No comments:

Post a Comment