Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Need advice for losing unsightly weight

About a year and half ago I decided to make a change. It started slow but within the last year or so I've lost 90 lbs. Right now I'm sitting right around 200 lbs at almost 6'1". All I've done is stick to less then 1800 cals a day (most of the time) and I workout 5 days a week. Workouts are at home and are simple (for me simple was the only way I could make this sustainable). I do 20 min of cardio 2 days a week and then lift plus 12 min of cardio 3 days a week. I do other activities and stuff I enjoy, mountain bike, disc golf, raquetball, tennis. However, not everyday. Again my philosophy is just calories in vs calrioes out.

To my question, I thought that when I started that if I could get to 215 I would look great everywhere.... Lol. The problem is in my chest (although I think with continues weight loss that will no longer be an issue) and my stomach. I do understand that stomach weight is generally the hardest to lose and the last to go. Most of what I read just says stomach fat loss is mostly contributed to just weight loss. So my new goal is to lose about another 20 lbs to get to 180 and see how I feel. But I wanted to get some advice to see if there are other things I should focus on as well to reduce the fat in my stomach and chest areas. Maybe all I can do is lose more weight and hope for the best, its possible that it will never fully go away. I do have some loose skin, but to be honest I believe somehow and luckily some of is now snapping back. Just looking for some general advice. At my heaviest I was probably near 340 but was too afraid to step into a scale until I was near 290 in January of last year. My fear is that if I am going to hit 180 and I'll still have this stomach fat with no further weight to lose. The places where I can see by far the most excess fat at this time are in my upper thighs, stomach, and chest area. If you read all of this until now then I'd like to thank for taking the time to read through my wall of text.

submitted by /u/Jag7711
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NaKr8e

No comments:

Post a Comment