Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Have to remind myself how much it actually weighs

Over 2019 from Feb - Dec I lost 52.2lbs. And I was just feeling sad that I had only lost 52lbs. It just didn't seem right, like not enough. Just 1lb a week average. Feeling bummed I didn't do better. But then I thought that's a 50lb bag of dog food that shit is heavy and it helped me figure out it's not much on the scale from 378-325.8, but what I lost off my body was actually a good amount of fat. It's helped me walk more, exercise a little (mainly walking), my pants are 3 sizes smaller, my shirts are 2 sizes smaller. And all I did over last year was change my diet. NO exercise no walking more than normal. Just the change in foods. I went off all the foods I'm intolerant and allergic too. Nothing like extreme allergic just rashes and slight issue breathing nothing Benadryl won't fix. But they caused bloating, weight gain, sluggishness, fatigue, inflammation. I still have these issues besides the weight gain, but it's much more controllable. I'm currently up 5.2 lbs for this year. Apparently, I splurged too much for New Years. But I'm back on my foods. Found a new recipe I love.

This year is all about foods and walking every evening with either my husband or sister. Husband works nights right now. Getting new shoes next week. If I lose another 50lbs this year I think I'll be happy. I'm actually hoping that this year I can lose 1.5 to 2 times the amount since I'll be walking a lot and less cheating on the diet. I'm the only one in my household on these foods so it's easy to say screw it and eat with the natives.

I'm just starting to get happy with myself over the only 50lbs lost. I know it didn't come on over night it won't go off over night so I have to remind myself of that. It's going to take time. My goal weight is 165-185lbs to start with, it may go down to 145-155lbs. I want to do CrossFit when I can actually start right now it's not possible. I'm hoping around 200 I can start, maybe 230. I'm 5'4" so the stuff says I need to be around 125-130 to be "healthy" but I'm cool with having a little more weight on as long as I love my body. I want a muscular, toned body. I love lifting weights. Can't wait till I can get back to that.

I just wanted to share somewhere my weight loss over last year. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Rubicon2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39MzzHn

No comments:

Post a Comment