Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Starting...again

First post here. I lost about 20lbs 3 years ago over about 6 months. I felt great and maintained for about 6 months and gained about 10 back over another 6 months. Since then I have gained the other 10 back and have started trying to lose weight a couple times and failed. I gave myself breaks and cut myself too much slack. Not this time. I’ve been planning my meals for the day in the morning making sure I have room for snacks. Then choose a few snacks throughout the day to stay under. I’m making a habit of working out again consistently.

I know many others have much larger weight loss goals and longer journeys, but hopefully this one will be a lifelong journey in the sense of maintaining my weight loss. I know the best thing for my health is to maintain a healthy weight and continue to exercise. Also I’m not super happy with how I look right now and from previous experience I know I will have more confidence when I reach my goal.

submitted by /u/chrisndroch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sPg0xv

No comments:

Post a Comment