Wednesday, January 8, 2020

What changed to make it work long term for you?

It's easy to start a weight loss program and to feel all gung ho about it in the beginning. I've done it before, and am there again, almost a week in to Weight Watchers. Of course I want to stick with it, of course I want the weight to come off, but I keep thinking of all the times I tried before and then gave up after 5 pounds because it got boring or difficult or I started using food as a coping skill again.

So, I'm trying to figure out now (while I feel good about it) what supports I can put in place so that I do stick with it.

For those of you who are a year or five or ten (are you even on this sub anymore?) into changing your habits and sticking with it, what made the difference?

submitted by /u/garbageuser948
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QDBVRj

No comments:

Post a Comment