Monday, January 13, 2020

Dating after weight loss!

TL;DR: I’d love to hear some feedback and how your dating life has changed after losing weight.

Low key/high key … this is a tough one to come to terms with!

I’ve had the unfortunate experience of more than one person telling me that I was a "nice girl" but I was just not fit enough. I don’t want to attack anyone for feeling that way—in fact, props to the ones who came out and said it rather than the ones who used another excuse. I will say, for the most part, men have truly been kind.

I personally have definitely noticed a huge change after dropping 30 pounds – 250 to 220. It’s kind of awful, but I feel like dudes don’t look straight through me anymore. Lol it’s hard being a human. I also have the confidence to wear less makeup and wear my hair un-styled and just air-dried. I'm sure there is a level of natural confidence coming through as well that people pick up on. You know, we feel each other's energies and what not.

I carry my weight in my midsection which is dreadfully hard to get rid of. But it seems to be fairly well hidden until … the clothes come off! Haha!

I’ve mostly used dating apps with the very very very occasional date coming from *gasp* real life. This is D.C. in 2020! We are unwell!

Anyway, let me know what your experiences have been. Very curious.

submitted by /u/elem1989
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2slJ4MB

No comments:

Post a Comment