Thursday, January 16, 2020

Describe your first month on your weight loss journey. What can a beginner expect going into this.

I just began counting calories. I feel like a lot of people going into this expect imidiate result, myself included. We are used to it. Do something, get result, imidiate gratification.

On my first week I lost 5 lbs. I now understand that these were not fat loss. I am pretty strict counting my calories. I log about everything. Right now I have been at 218.0 for a few days and I feel kind of disappointed. Yesterday evening, I had big craving for something sugary, but I stuck through it and ate my planed meal. I indulged with 2 spoon of yogurt before bed. I had about 400 calorie left in my budget at the end of the day. I am doing renovation in my basement, so time and space are lacking to pick up a training plan right now, in a few days/week, I'll find something until running season begin (lots of snow here). I go skiing at least 1 time a week.

MyFitnessPal estimate I need to eat 2250 kcal to reach to lose 1 lbs a week. I am consistently 4-500 kcal under that. I take it as supplementary budget for the few time a month we eat out.

Describe your first month going into this. What result did you see?

submitted by /u/PhilRattlehead
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TpQWbb

No comments:

Post a Comment