Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Feelings/Changes During Weightloss

So before I go jabbering away, let me post deets.

F/27yr old/5'9

SW: 262

CW: 255

GW: 155

So in about a week I've lost 5 pounds. The scale said 254.6 but then turned into 255.0 in a matter of seconds despite already calibrating it. lol I'll stick to 255 to be sure. So I lost 7 pounds in about a week. I do what's called Early Time Restricted Feeding where I start from 9am and eat until 2pm. So I eat breakfast around 10-11 usually and dinner at 1:45 and finish around 2:15pm. I track my hours using LIFE Fasting on android. I like the interface and groups you can join on there. ;D

So Feelings/Changes during weightloss. So I haven't lost a lot YET, but the small amount that I had has made a difffference. I see it in my tummy and legs <3 I have some knock knees and feel the weight on my knees have massively improved with ONLY 7 pounds gone. It feels like I lost 20lbs from my knee pressure XD!I feel more confident and... i am more flexible? I can bend down easier in a deep wide squat. It feeels sooooo good.

Brain fog has lifted a LOT. <3 And I see that I'm taking care of myself better. Like face regimens have gotten more intricate. Hair regimen is more on fleek. Yaz, this girl is feelin' herself! I'm also into some workouts with my kettlebells. I have 16kg ones (two of them). I do squats, Deadlifts and Bent over Rows.

I've tried so many things to jumpstart my weight loss but ETRF is the only thing that has made a massssive difference. ETRF kinda tricks u into an OMAD lifestyle allllmost.

Do any of you guys do this? And what was it like for you guys when you first started losing/lost some weight?!

ETA: I do like 3x3 kettlebell rep schemes. Nothing too strenuous really. But enough to keep the body workin' <3

submitted by /u/NaughtyGoddess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3agOqK7

No comments:

Post a Comment