Thursday, January 2, 2020

From Junk Food to Whole Food need advice for anemia and weight loss

Sorry if this isn’t in the right community, but I’m brand new to reddit so I hope I’m posting in the right section.

I want to lose weight, and be healthier. I’m sure that sounds familiar. I am going to start by getting the easy to eat junk food and switch to Whole Foods for the most part. I also want to go into overdrive with exercise but I hit a road block when I do that.

I have anxiety, and emetophobia, and I’m anemic.

In order to kick start my weight loss I need to exercise but in order to do that, I require energy, but in order to have that, I have to have my iron count up, but in order to do that, I have to ingest iron, but in order to do that I have to get past the nausea, which is my biggest struggle.

I have already been on iron pills for as long as I could stand them and I can feel the difference but the nausea sucks and interferes with everything.

I have another doc appointment scheduled to discuss IV for the iron, but apparently it makes a body nauseous as well, I think. And I’m hesitant to do it if it’s not going to pay off.

So my question is for other redditors out there: do you have issues with anemia and how did you overcome it for your weight loss journey. And if you had an IV for the iron deficiency how did you react?

I’m looking for a solution so I can have enough energy to start losing it! Any help is welcome!

submitted by /u/AlastrionaHG
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MPcCcJ

No comments:

Post a Comment