Saturday, January 18, 2020

Help Me, I can't lose weight

What it says on the tin.

I'm at 250lbs (23f), I'm slightly active from working in a primary school, but I can't stop snacking, binge eating, and generally just being a couch spud.

I tried to start the year off with a good mindset, and initially lost 6lbs from lack of snacking and more steps (good ol fitbit!). I have now gained back 7lbs in the last week.

I had weight loss goal rewards planned, for every 5lbs lost. I hit the first one (ie lost 5lbs) on the 11th Jan. I thought it would keep me motivated but I feel like just giving up and letting the world win.

I am on antidepressants and beta blockers for depression and anxiety. I have a dog I walk regularly. I just dont have the will to do anything any more.

Please, can anyone help me?

submitted by /u/ElvhenPhoenix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sHS6E0

No comments:

Post a Comment