Sunday, January 5, 2020

Here we go again! I lost weight, I gained almost all of it back, and now it’s time to lose it agin. But this time I want to lose it for good!

So I (F30) definitely been on the struggle bus for a little too long. Back in 2018 I started a weight loss journey because I was going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding. I weighted 177lbs and felt horrible standing next to the other bridesmaids who were slim and looked amazing in anything! I was successful and ended up losing a totally of 35 lbs!! I was so proud and was able to maintain the weight for a good amount of time. Then in 2019 life happened... all of the sudden there was so much going on, a lot of change, and life became incredibly busy. That’s when I started to slide back, I went back to my bad habits because they felt comfortable and easy. Towards the end of 2019 I realized I have gained 25lbs back!! I feel so horrible and disappointed in myself that let this happen! But I do not have time for a pity party, I want to get back on track!! My fiancé and I set our wedding date so I have a goal to work towards, I have 607 days to lose weight and to learn how to make fitness and healthy eating a permanent part of my lifestyle.

Has anyone been through the same thing? Have you lost, gained, and then lost weight again? What was different the second time around? Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/SpaceTeaParty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ty5sm4

No comments:

Post a Comment