Sunday, January 5, 2020

Back in the saddle

Last year I lost 60 pounds while using HealthyWage, and it earned us money for airfare to Germany as well as a much more comfortable flight for me. Lol.

After getting back from the trip, which ran into the holidays, I found it very difficult to get back in rhythm and subsequently put on 15 pounds and found myself not in the gym nearly as often as I was before.

But that ends today. Now, both my wife and I have signed up for new contest through HealthyWage (because they suspended their no yo-yo rule until 1/7/20) This time, I have my spouse doing the competition with me, so hopefully we can work on more sustainable lifestyle changes that we can continue once this is complete.

Set backs are part of life, especially weight loss. Now we just have to power through it and move forward. Good luck to everyone else facing the same challenges!

submitted by /u/Neidermeyer519
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QokbJt

No comments:

Post a Comment