Sunday, January 5, 2020

3 months to a better me

Hi!

I never post and only read on here but I created a profile so I could share :)

I have struggled with dieting, losing weight, gaining weight, etc etc for most of my life. It occurred to me that I never once thought about weight loss in the long term but always followed short term fad diets. They work while you’re on them but the weight comes back pretty quick. I have decided that for the next 3 months I am gonna work on my relationship with food and become the best version of myself mentally, physically, and spiritually. My goal is by March 31, 2020 I will be at a very good place with my body and how I view myself. I want a better relationship with myself and my body.

The plan is to eat between 1200-1400 calories a day and not eat any processed junk foods. The reason for cutting it out is because I get heartburn and acid reflux very easily when I consume highly processed foods. Fortunately, by cutting it out not only do I avoid those pains but it also leaves me with more calories to eat healthy delicious foods :)

During these next three months I want to fix my relationship with food. Sometimes I love food but that’s usually followed by an extreme hatred or fear of food once I have indulged. I am not sure how I will fix that but talking to my therapist will probably help haha. I also have a rule that I can absolutely NOT starve myself. I have a terrible habit of skipping meals and starving myself just for the sake of quick weight loss. This is such an unsustainable way to live and it’s also quite depressing.

Stats: Height- 5’5 CW- 142lbs GW- 120(ish) lbs

Anyways, if anyone wants to do this with me that would be great!!

submitted by /u/last-time-forever
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39G8p4B

No comments:

Post a Comment