Thursday, January 23, 2020

Hit a plateau in my weight loss too early

Hey everyone I’m looking for some advice on where I (F20) possibly have gone wrong in my weight loss journey. Height: 5’5 SW: 157.6 lbs Currently: 151.4 lbs

On New Year’s Day I began a keto diet but it only lasted about 2 weeks as I am vegetarian so I found it hard to get adequate protein/stay under my carbs/eat enough to avoid feeling sluggish. I dropped those 6 lbs all in the first week of dieting.

I am still following a diet (keeping calories around 1000-1200 a day and using Fooducate to track) and I have begun working out every day as well. For my workouts I usually do 30 minutes cardio and 10 weightlifting.

I have not dropped a single pound in the past 2 weeks which is odd for me because usually my weight fluctuates quite a bit even from morning to night but in the last few weeks it has not even changed 0.5 pounds.

I’m not discouraged because I have been feeling healthier but I am not seeing any progress on the scale (trying to get back to 130). I have to be going wrong somewhere, so any advice would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/w3ightlossthrwaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uudMUo

No comments:

Post a Comment