Monday, January 6, 2020

holding myself accountable and being honest about my actual weight and weight loss

last year i lost about 30 pounds but because i was so heavy and still heavy after the 30lbs i never said anything, my boyfriend thinks i lost just 10-15lbs and then I went down a binge hole and I gained almost all the weight back but I want to be able to have someone know the truth at least have somewhere to share my truth, I will be updating this every two weeks with not just my weight but my blood pressure and heart rate because they both have been high for the past three years. I want to lose weight but really I want to be healthy and feel good when I look in the mirror.

I turn 30 in a few weeks and instead of being down and binging because I’m not at the weight I wanted to be I am going to work on myself this year and be healthier I don’t want the next 10 years to pass and still be wishing to lose those 50 pounds.

CW=210

GW= 140

Bp 150/110

BPM 100

height 5'3

submitted by /u/lolalaughed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SWDk6R

No comments:

Post a Comment