Monday, January 6, 2020

Cutting out all sweet foods to help with cravings?

Has something like this ever been helpful to anyone? I seem to have trouble overeating and binge eating anything and everything that is sweet - doesn’t matter if it is healthy or low calorie or not. Fruit and artificial sweeteners and protein powder triggers me the same way cakes and ice cream do. And it seems awfully like, having one sweet things makes me crave and crave more and more, whereas, if I go a while without any sweet tastes, I could care less about having anything sweet and am happy to eat salty/savory foods fine in moderation.

So, for my weight loss journey so far I have been all about including all foods in proper portions, and I know that technically eating sugary foods is fine in moderation. But, I start wondering if I need to change tactics, to help me further progress and stop the binge eating over my calories so frequently. Does anyone have advice or similar experience?

submitted by /u/sallybaby92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37J9xD1

No comments:

Post a Comment