Saturday, January 11, 2020

How do I start my journey to lose weight?

I’m a 23 year old male; I’ve struggled with my weight since i was a child. As of now I’m 6’1 290 lbs. I have a big built but I have big thighs and a big stomach and a chubby face. I don’t know what to do or how to start my diet there’s so much information on weight loss I just don’t know what I should and shouldn’t follow. But I desperately need help. I’d like to get on the right track and hold my self accountable and maintain a strong willpower through my entire journey.

I like to smoke weed; it helps tremendously with my anxiety. Yes I get the munchies obviously but maybe there’s a way i can eat healthy things instead of shit food? Idk. I sound stupid right now but I literally have no where else to turn too. Please help me out guys. I just wanna be healthy and look as good as I used too.

submitted by /u/SleepyApes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tPDwuk

No comments:

Post a Comment