Saturday, January 11, 2020

Any Coping Advice?

Hey guys! So I’m very much at the beginning of my weight loss journey- I’m a nineteen year old female, and my current weight is 290 lbs (5’6). I’ve been using food as an unhealthy coping mechanism for as long as I can remember- but I would really like to change that. I’ve removed most temptations from my house- chips, high sugar foods, etc- but I still find myself trying to fall back into old habits. I’m committed to change my lifestyle to that which is cohesive to first losing, and then maintaining, a healthy body weight; that being said it’s much harder then just writing it out. Does anyone have any advice for turning my attention away from my old snacking habits, and towards more useful thoughts? The mental game of losing weight and gaining a healthier outlook on life is half the battle, it seems.

submitted by /u/snorri600
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R9rsvN

No comments:

Post a Comment