Wednesday, January 8, 2020

How do you keep going after a binge?

How do you keep going after a binge?

Hey guys, wishing you all the best with your weight loss and fitness goals. I’m fairly new here. Yesterday I ended up binging but stopped myself mid binge and obviously still feel rubbish about it. To those of you who are losing the weight or have lost weight, do you have any tips or advice on how to keep going with the journey and not completely fall off the wagon after one binge?

Also, wanted to know how often you all weigh yourselves if you do?

After a few months on anti depressants I managed to gain a lot and not lose it so I am back on this fitness journey. I’ve accepted that this is a lifestyle thing as opposed to a quick 1 month extreme dieting then binging kind of thing. I haven’t had to focus on fat loss for almost 3 years and have I suppose forgotten what really helps and what worked.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you! X

submitted by /u/b_rainx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FwsH2O

No comments:

Post a Comment