Monday, January 13, 2020

How do you keep heart and get fitter, when you know your body just sucks? I'm built like a man, and I'm a girl.

Between random odd pains (burning needles in my foot, constant muscle pain) and being chubby for almost my entire life, of course I wanna be fit and just have an awesome, strong body. It's empowering! But I've hit a roadblock.

I was mistaken as being a man for most of my young life despite having princess-like long hair. Between being built like a fridge with massive bones, I am...well. Anything besides feminine. I have A cups, a Hank Hill ass, skeleton-legs, a massive ribcage and fat waist, and wrestler shoulders, gorilla-shaped muscular arms. There's little harmony here. No curves.

I've cut down to 145. All along the way people were telling me that the weight loss was making me look uglier and while I tried to continue, I ended up quitting and gaining back 15 pounds. Now I am at 160 again. I wish this was BDD but, this has always been the feedback I was given by strangers and people I know (usually not to my face--usually behind my back).

If I were to cut to something like...120 pounds, I'd still have the shape of a muscular/wide guy, and apparently I won't even necessarily look better. It's vain, but yeah, it is a huge motivation killer to know that 99%+ of girls my age just automatically look much better than me. I just wanna look *normal*, but I can't because people have always said I'm shaped like a tank or footballer--and I hate being so intimidating. Though I realize I'm not being *that* vain. "I look great!" is the #1 remark for weight loss, and I'm not even sure if I could even say the same.

Sorry about the baby-talk. Just discouraged right now after hearing and seeing what I have seen.

submitted by /u/weaponized_kittens
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2so0cl1

No comments:

Post a Comment