Monday, January 13, 2020

Marathon training?

I started my first day of marathon training today!....Sort of. I’m 15 and currently weight 244.4 pounds. My overall goal is 160, my mini goal is 240. Obviously I’m pretty young and I remember what it felt like to be a little kid and run all the time without being able to stop for a good amount of time. I loved it! I’ve committed to weight loss this year and on my first weight in since new years on the 7th, I had lost 2.8 pounds! I was so excited! I decided I wanted to try running again and thought marathon training would be pretty cool! I found a plan online and the first run was a 15 minute jog at 5 mph which I did on my treadmill. Unfortunately I couldn’t run hardly at all! I had to take a break after my first minute and 30 seconds! It didn’t feel great. And I only got to 5:30 minutes before I couldn’t go any longer. Mind you... I completed that 5:30 minutes in the span of like...20 minutes. I’m pretty down about it and won’t be able to start marathon training until I get more stamina, obviously. If anyone has any advice about how to get started with marathon training and any advice that would be much appreciated, so welcome and greatly encouraged! Thank you guys so much for letting me vent, haha

submitted by /u/scarr216
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3859di6

No comments:

Post a Comment