Friday, January 10, 2020

How do you troubleshoot what it making you plateau?

*What IS making you plateau? Jeez, I need to proofread before I post.

I’m 5’1” (ish), 175.2 pounds (214 was my start weight), 26F.

I’ve been primarily doing CICO (aiming for about 1300 calories a day, more or less depending on activity levels) with the addition of about 15-25 minutes of working out at least 3 times a week, mostly on the elliptical or through ring fit adventure.

While my weight loss in general has slowed down since November (went from losing 6-10 pounds a month to about 2-4), my weight has completely stagnated since mid-December. I’ve been stuck at 176ish for an entire month.

How do I figure out what the problem is? I really am not a fan of things like intermittent fasting. Should I try upping my calories in case I’m somehow in starvation mode? I’ve been following myfitnesspal’s recommendations this entire time.

I don’t feel comfortable eating too much less than what I’m eating now. Should I work out more?

I have hypothyroidism that is being treated with a daily pill, should I go to the doctor to see if I need my dosage changed?

submitted by /u/particledamage
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36Kqyg2

No comments:

Post a Comment