Friday, January 10, 2020

Calorie Deficit Help

I’m a complete novice to this world of weight loss. I’ve posted here before with the determination to make a change..but like a lot of people, it came to nothing and I quit not long after I got started. Now, as we’re into 2020, I am absolutely determined to do this after 2 years of binging and overeating.

I guess what I need help understanding is calorie deficit. I’ve started using MyFitnessPal to start tracking my calories but I constantly hear about “calorie deficit”. If I’m limited to 1500 calories a day, how do I know how many calories I should be burning to lose weight? Should I be counting macros too? It’s all so confusing to me right now.

Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/jaydog_87
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37SZ8EF

No comments:

Post a Comment