Wednesday, January 15, 2020

How long does a platau last for?

Hey guys I know this question comes back a few times but I need help, I started my weight loss journey December 2018 and lost 15 kgs over a period of 5 months before I took a break until November 2019. Since then I wanted to drop a few extra kilos. My starting weight was 130 in 2018 and is currently 108, over the past 2 months I dropped down from 113 kgs to my current weight, however no matter how much I try I can’t seem to get it lower, I usually eat around 1600 calories on my fitness pal consisting of mostly coffee Veges and backed chicken with the occasional variation, I go to the gym 5 x a week and do. 30 min hiit treadmill workout which in theory should burn 300 cal, however with all of this I’m still stuck at am baffled, could someone weigh in please :) thanks

submitted by /u/rocksprettymuchrock
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RfhWY6

No comments:

Post a Comment