Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Weight loss= periods

Hi, this is my first time posting on Reddit, so I hope it get it right, and I'm sorry if it don't :'). I'm 18F, and have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. My highest was 120kg, I'm now at 107. When I hit about 100kg, I stopped getting my period, and only had it once or twice every year, which I quickly got used to. However, every single time I lose more than a pound or two, my period starts immediately. I'm talking, I cut my calorie intake down on Monday and I started Tuesday night. I understand that technically it's a good thing because it's my body doing what it needs to do and has been unable to, but I have such negative experiences with pain on periods that I'm starting to develop negative connections between menstruating and weight loss. I really need to and want to lose weight for my health as weight-related diseases run in my family. Not only does the thought of menstruating make me reluctant to work even harder, but I also tend to binge a lot on my period which is clearly counter intuitive. Any advice would be great, hope you're all having an amazing day/night :)

submitted by /u/ihcgaws
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NpRNEH

No comments:

Post a Comment