Thursday, January 2, 2020

How to stay motivated with slow weight loss

Hey all: throughout my adult life I've been continually gaining and losing the same 25-30 pounds. The only way I know how to lose is through major crash diets where I drop the weight over 2-3 months. Obviously that's not something that I want to do for the rest of my life, so I'd like to move toward a more gradual method of weight loss. The problem is that I need to see the scale moving to keep me motivated. I'm worried that if the weight loss slows considerably I'll lose my motivation and revert to bad habits. As with most weight loss issues, I know what to do, I just am not sure how to make myself do it. Does anyone have experience switching from a crash dieting method to a slower and more sustainable weight loss, and does anyone have any tips?

submitted by /u/PrebenInAcapulco
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35lR2CS

No comments:

Post a Comment