Thursday, January 2, 2020

Getting refocused and reenergized for 2020! Two weeks is long enough for eating and drinking everything under the sun

I’ve basically been eating and drinking everyday since December 20th after months of successful weight loss of 50lbs. I feel like crap, my skin looks dull, I feel bloated and uncomfortable, face is starting to get puffy, and y’all know the rest. It’s time to get back on track! I’ve been off almost 2 solid weeks with no working out either. I know I am up some pounds but I am trying to stay calm and get refocused and utilize those extra calories I consumed for an extra pump in my workouts 💪. I am not weighing myself right now. I will plan to weigh myself after 2 weeks of eating normal and getting used to working out again. I have always gotten overwhelmed this time of year in the past and just blew it off thinking “well I’ve been eating for weeks, you’re just too far gone to fix it.” I would get too focused on the big picture and not focus on small sustainable goals that ultimately add up to big successes! That changes this year! I have created healthy habits and I can tell they are working because eating unhealthy for so long is making me feel blah. I didn’t used to notice that blah feeling but now I can feel it and I don’t like it! I guess I’m just trying to put good vibes or energies or whatever out into the universe to refocus my noggin and get back in the groove of things! Here’s to 2020 folks!

submitted by /u/SwampAss3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rSzVem

No comments:

Post a Comment