Sunday, January 19, 2020

I fell off the wagon, having an extremely hard time hopping back on.

I started my weight loss in September. From September to mid November, I lost 23lbs. I was feeling great, looking great, doing great.

The holidays came. A painful breakup came. A general rough patch in my life came. And I fell off...

Now it’s mid/late January. I start good in the morning, but by the afternoon, I lose my motivation and stop caring..

I was doing cico EVERY SINGLE DAY without fail from late August/September, to late in December. I was even counting while I was overeating every day. But now that I’ve stopped, I just can’t seem to start again...

How do you guys motivate yourselves to get back on the horse? Usually I could just go to the gym and that alone would motivate me enough to keep me on track. But lately, I haven’t been able to bring myself to get to the gym. I’ll get all my gym clothes on, get my shoes out, and the second before I leave, I just get a rush of negative emotions and have to lay down, I physically can’t get up.

I wanted to go today, but of course, I got sick. Having some flu-like symptoms.

I think I might be depressed. I’m not sure. I’m also the most broke I’ve ever been in my life, I have not had more than $30 in my bank account since before Christmas. So I’ve been eating whatever my parents bring home. Which is always junk of course. And I cannot afford to fill my tank often which also keeps me from going to the gym (it’s a 30 minute drive.)

There’s just not a lot working out for me right now. I can never even pull myself out of bed. I can’t keep communication with friends up. I’m so unmotivated, I just feel like I’m dying

submitted by /u/rexowo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/363btVr

No comments:

Post a Comment