Monday, January 13, 2020

I made it this weekend without binging

Typically with all my weight loss attempts, I’ll usually do well during the week, and ruin it over the weekend. I would tell myself that it’s ok because I was good for five days out of the week so two bad days won’t be that bad. But when those two days involve drinking a bottle of pop with each meal (usually take out) and having a bag or two of candy on both days, those two days will really ruin your other five.

This weekend was different. I managed to still eat within my calories for the day and actually left the house to go to the gym on both Saturday and Sunday. I stuck to my rule of only drinking water and while I did have some candy this weekend, I only bought a small pack instead of the large packs I usually buy, and it was still within my daily calories. I’m just really glad I actually got through a weekend without eating out of boredom or binging on a whole bunch of candy.

I’m down 10lbs now, and it’s looking like I’ll surpass my monthly goal if I keep this up!

submitted by /u/doof18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NnP9zw

No comments:

Post a Comment