Monday, January 13, 2020

Attempting to say goodbye to naps and hello to exercise

Ok so going to the gym is unfortunately not in the cards for me at this time due to many factors so I'm going to start exercising at home on my bike.

If you are a stay at home parent to babies or toddlers you know naptime is precious time and I always lay in bed and try to nap as well, but I'm starting to realize I don't need that nap because I can sleep more than enough hours at night...so I'm going to try to ride my indoor bike instead.

I have a feeling it's going to be tough at first because my body is so used to that rest time, but ultimately I know it's what's best for my body in the long run. Officially week 1 weigh in isn't until Thursday but I took a sneak peak at the scale and am down 4.4 lbs. So I know adding in exercise where I can will only increase my weight loss and overall heart health so wish me luck!

submitted by /u/catwoo102
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tl7VLu

No comments:

Post a Comment