Thursday, January 9, 2020

I've reached my weekly goal two days early!

So thanks to this awesome community I had decided to start CICO to see if it would work for me. I started last Saturday by meal prepping, getting my gym routine down and also by charting down on my calendar my weekly weight loss goals. I am taking in 1350 calories a day and since I am eating the same things everyday this week and measured everything to a "T" I know that I am hitting that exact number. I have also worked out so far 4 days this week. Legs on Monday and today, arms Tuesday and will be tomorrow, and then a light stretch cardio day on Wednesday. My first weight in on Saturday was at 166.8 and my goal for this Saturday was 164.6. Well this morning curiosity got the best of me and I decided to see how much I weighed. 164.2! I literally was SO happy to see that number! This shows me that CICO is working for me and that I can get to my weekly goals and even come in lower. If I am in the 163 range on Saturday I may cry. My goal weight should be hit in April which is 140 lbs. CICO IS WORKING!!!!

submitted by /u/Tired_ass_Mom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QDp3us

No comments:

Post a Comment