Thursday, January 9, 2020

I got my first compliment today and I'm really happy!

I joined gym in the first week of December and I haven't really noticed a significant weight loss. I lost some weight but I gained some grams during my hiatus near New Year. I came back from vacation and resumed going to gym. Cut to this afternoon, I entered the office and my HR complicated by saying "patla dikh raha h (I look slimmer). I was somewhat baffled thinking why someone would say that. Then I realised people have started noticing it. That has now motivated me to work harder! I really hope to lose more weight which would bring bigger changes in me life. Also thanks for posting your encouraging stories here. :)

submitted by /u/TheCuddlyWhiskers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35Cs1DF

No comments:

Post a Comment