Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Just lost 20 lbs in three weeks?? So I’ve got questions about safety lol

I’m male, 27, and 5’11. I was 262 on 1/1 and this morning I’m 241.

Should I ... be concerned? I don’t want to be doing an unhealthy weight loss plan / damaging my body.

I’ve been calorie counting. Doing between 1,500 and 2,000, generally sitting around 1850?

I cut out soda, typically had a soda a day previously.

Plus I’ve been running. The furthest I’ve got is 1.4 miles but I’ve been running 5-6 days a week.

I’ve obviously had a major lifestyle change with exercise and healthier food choices plus I’m a younger male - I know I’ll lose weight quickly at first and slow down. But this feels like it’s too too fast ??

Should I eat more lol?

submitted by /u/rememberpeep
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37gvSYL

No comments:

Post a Comment