Friday, January 10, 2020

Just a question about a weight loss plan I am trying to make myself

Hello all, just joined this great community and figured this is the place to ask about weight loss (obviously). Currently I am 27 years old 6'1" and 270lbs give or take and I am sick of it. My goal by the end of this year is 200. I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app since I did have success in the past using it (lost a good deal of weight last year, then fell off the wagon and gain it all back, motivation is hard). The app has me on an 1830 calorie diet and I think that is plenty. I have been reading a good deal into IF but tbh, I do need that little breakfast kickstart. I have been just eating a piece of fruit to get through work to my lunch, so something like 70 calories total for breakfast, then waiting til lunch/dinner to fill out the remainder of my allotted calories, never eating anything past 8 PM, and never snacking in between, effectively limiting my eating window to 12-8.

I would just like to know if that little snack in the morning will break the camels back? Is the any other recommendations that anyone has for me on my weight loss journey? Any help at all is greatly appreciated and I look forward to doing this with he support of this subreddit.

submitted by /u/Voodoo_Tiki
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36H0JgL

No comments:

Post a Comment