Friday, January 10, 2020

Starting medically supervised weight loss program.

I am a 33 year old male, weighing in at 415lbs and today marks the first day of my bariatric weight loss program. As opposed to the surgical procedure I am taking part in a heavily supervised 3 month liquid diet of 900cal a day and I am both excited and terrified.

I have tried many times to lose weight and been unsuccessful each time, either due to sheer lack of effect, or yo-yoing right back to my starting weight or higher.

So this is my last ditch effort to make a significant and lasting change in hopes to avoid having gastric bypass surgery.

Thanks for listening to my little rant, I look forward to sharing my successes and struggles with all of you, and welcome any suggestions or advice as I start this monumental endeavor.

submitted by /u/Tr4sh-P4nda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/307eRxn

No comments:

Post a Comment