Monday, January 20, 2020

Looking for Advice (25F)

Ok, some background. I've always been big, most of my family's big and I didn't have the best exercise/ healthy eating education as a kid. I hit 160lbs in 5th grade, and currently am 236lbs. I lost a lot of weight (down to 193) my first year in college due to stress and moderate anorexia.

I love weight lifting, and working out isn't a problem, but I've been struggling to find a diet that works for me. I have PCOS so keto is a big no go (I actually gained 30lbs while doing keto before I found out they don't mix well), and IBS, so I have to be careful about what I eat anyways. I've been plateaued at around 240lbs for a few years now and no idea what to do.

I do cardio and weightlifting about 3x a week, don't eat much junk food (wrecks my stomach anyways), and drink plenty of water.

I want to lose weight healthily, but my only experience of weight loss was when I had anorexia.

Any advice is gratefully welcomed!

submitted by /u/SheyThereYall
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rfi9fg

No comments:

Post a Comment