Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Need advice

This may be the wrong thread but here we go, I want to lose weight. A little background, I am 6,2 and 265 pounds so pretty big. A couple years ago my mother had a heart attack and she had to start working out to be supportive I started working out with her and I felt great. We did HIIT workouts 6 days a week an hour to and hour and a half a day. We changed our diets to a cardiac diet and the weight loss and muscle gain was amazing. I went from my heaviest at 320 to my lowest at 220 in 6 or 7 months, I had what I call a pro wrestler body, no abs a little bit of a belly still but muscular very muscular and toned in all the right areas, my butt looked fantastic. We did this for 2 years and I loved my body women noticed me and I actually was being asked out by women at random places, such as the park, when I was fishing it felt amazing to be wanted. what changed you ask, well I started paramedic school. My time froze I could go to work and school that is all what I had time for, the days I had off I was just exhausted and could not get the motivation to work out. I am a stress eater and retreated to my happy place food, my job in EMS is very unpredictable so food can be few and far between and most options are not healthy. I want to get back to my other body , my fit happy healthy body but really don't even know where to start. I feel all the motivation to make healthy choices gone and dread the thought of working out something I used to look forward to. Any advice for me please!

submitted by /u/Horsewhishper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uN49Ao

No comments:

Post a Comment