Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Trying to lose it.

Hey, I'm 16, overweight since I was a little boy. At my worst phase I was about 250 lb/113 kg and I was done with life. This has been 2 years ago. It has gotten better, but I'm not satisfied yet. At this point in time I'm at about 205 lb/ 93 kg at just shy of 6"/179 cm. Tho I know that 45 lbs are damn amazing, all and every loss in weight is a major step into the right direction(!!!), I want to slim down more. I'm the fatest person in my schoolyear, with many of my schoolmates being athletic as hell. I'm not really athletic, think that was kinda obvious. Been rejected by girls quite a lot, so I told myself to just try when I'm really comfortable in my body, which I'm still not. Since I'm just shy of 6" It doesn't look all too bad, however, compared to my mates it's kind of obvious why girls would be more phisically attracked to them. And good for them :). So I'm trying a diet, which litterly just consists of skipping one meal a day and drinking a lot of unsweetened lemonade. I goddamn love lemonade and appearently citrus fruits help at losing weight, so it's a win-win. I think I might make this into a thread where I'll post pictures of my progress. And if it makes you feel uncomfortable/if it isn't even allowed to look at pictures of a 16 y/o, please let me know.

Thank you very much for reading and good luck on your weight loss programm!

Edit: I decided against posting pictures of myself and ibstead of my scale. It'll show both Kgs and Lbs. I just don't feel comfortable yet.

submitted by /u/SwampHydro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30mRWy8

No comments:

Post a Comment